Insurance for Your Watercraft
Jacksonville Boat Insurance.
One of the joys of living in Florida is the opportunity to get out on the water. Whether you own a yacht or a speedboat, enjoy deep-water fishing or prefer to get active with watersports like parasailing, you’ll be able to have more fun when you know you have the insurance protection you need. As a local, independent insurance agent, First Beaches Insurance can help. We partner with several top insurers to provide reliable coverage for boats and other watercraft.
Boat Insurance in Florida
Like most states, Florida does not require boat owners to carry insurance on boats in order to register them. However, a reliable insurance policy can help you get back to the good times more quickly in the event of a boating accident. Most boat insurance premiums are less than a dollar a day, and your First Beaches Insurance agent will be happy to help you shop for coverage options that meet your boating needs and concerns.
Coverage for Your Navigational Area
When purchasing watercraft insurance, you need to make sure your boat is covered for the adventures you plan to enjoy. Your First Beaches Insurance agent can help you find a policy that matches your travel plans and recreational habits. Many policies offer protection up to 75 miles from the coastline, and Florida residents are eligible to purchase coverage for further navigation as well.
Standard Coverage and More
At First Beaches Insurance, we focus on providing customers with insurance that covers the risks you face. When insuring your boat, you want to make sure you are protected against serious loss. Boat insurance coverage options we offer include
- Liability insurance to help pay for damages to others if you cause a boating accident
- Medical payments coverage to help pay for injuries related to a boating accident
- Physical damage coverage, similar to auto collision and comprehensive insurance combined, to help pay for necessary repairs to a watercraft as well as any permanently attached equipment
- Uninsured/underinsured coverage to help cover expenses should you be involve in a boating accident with an underinsured boater
- Fuel spill liability and wreckage removal to help with cleanup and liability in the event that your craft sinks or leaks fluids
- Emergency assistance coverage to help get you and your passengers to safety in the event of a breakdown, running out of gas or other issue on the water
To learn more, get your free online quote today. We look forward to helping you protect your water recreation.